Training available to all users
New to Works? Need a refresher? Works training sessions are designed for all users and skill levels. Sessions can be tailored to focus on key areas for you or your group, to include importing publications, reviewing and updating imported data, and running useful reports.
Open training sessions are offered throughout the year. These group training sessions focus on importing publications, reviewing and managing imported data (grants, teaching, and advising), and manual data entry in Works. Training sessions are scheduled for 2 hours to provide extra time for questions. If registering for a virtual event, webinar information will be sent to your email address prior to the event.
All training sessions will now be held via Zoom. We are happy to accommodate everything from one-on-one sessions to trainings for groups or entire departments. Please contact [email protected] to request a training.
New Training Videos
Works: How to Import Publications
New Faculty Orientation Works Welcome
- School of Fine Arts
- College of Education and Human Service Professions
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Liberal Arts (contact your unit or department administrator for guidance about about entering data into Works)
- College of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry Quick-Start Guide
- College of Design Quick-Start Guide
- College of Education and Human Development
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs Quick-Start Guide
- Medical School (contact your unit or department administrator for guidance about entering data into Works)
- College of Pharmacy Quick Start Guide
- College of Food, Agriculture and Natural Resource Sciences (contact your unit or department administrator for guidance about entering data into Works)
- School of Dentistry (contact your unit or department administrator for guidance about entering data ino Works)